The Seven Incorporated Trades of Stirling had the power to grant incorporated status to trades rested with the magistrates of royal burghs.
For information on the individual trades choose from the dropdown:
- Hammermen – anyone who wields a hammer to make gold,
- Weavers – anyone who weaves looms to make cloth
- Tailors – anyone who makes clothes
- Shoemakers – as the name says, cobblers
- Fleshers – these were butchers
- Skinner – tanning skins, leather, making gloves etc
- Baxters – these were the bakers
You must be logged in to post a comment.